Post image for 1 in 3 Young People Blame Online Porn for Ruining Their Sex Lives

Calico Rudasil is a feature columnist for Sssh.com, the web’s original porn for women site . With over 16 years’ experience under her belt, writing about and for the adult entertainment industry, Calico qualifies as something of a Web Porn Dinosaur; similar to a tyrannosaurus, only with far more attractive arms and a less pronounced overbite.

Rare.us, a right-leaning site that identifies itself as “America’s news feed”, recently conducted a survey of people under 40 that asked, among other things, whether or not Internet porn is ruining their sex lives.

While 33% is still a fairly high number, whether you look it and say “Wow a full one-third of young people say porn is ruining their sex lives!” or “Well, only one-third of young people say porn is ruining their sex lives…” probably says more about your own attitude toward porn than it does about the current socio-sexual landscape of American youth.

The Rare survey is filled with interesting demographic breakdowns, like the fact that 48% of respondents without high school degrees were “concerned about porn” (whatever that means) while only 22% of those with a graduate degree were concerned about porn. I think I know why that is, though: 78% of those with graduate degrees are only concerned with their student-loan debt.

According to the survey, 52% of Republicans said porn was ruining American’s sex lives, while the other 48% presumably refused to answer the question on the grounds that the question was too vulgar and simply beneath them as a matter of inquiry. Only 20% of Democrats said porn was ruining their sex lives, while the other 80% probably couldn’t hear the question over the porn they were watching at the time.

What the Rare survey doesn’t get to, in part because it’s not really something that lends itself to the survey format, is the fact that the primary thing ruining young people’s sex lives is other young people. Unless things have changed quite a bit in the few handful of years that have passed since I was part of the under-40 population, if there’s one thing that sexually frustrated young people excel at, it’s finding external causes and factors beyond their control to explain why they aren’t getting laid at any given moment.

CLICK TO READ THE REST OF THE POST

{ 0 comments }

Post image for Survey Says: Your Pet Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life

There are two kinds of people. Those who can freely masturbate while their cat watches and those who succumb to the cold-eyed judgment of their pets and put their genitals away. According to a recent survey, animals in the bedroom might be interrupting more than a self-administered hand job.

Over 2,500 Britons responded to a survey on how their love life is going in 2014. 41 percent of those asked revealed they are having less sex than they did last year and while money problems were the primary reason, pets were also to blame.

It was revealed that 31 percent of people cited sharing their beds with pets as a reason they were having less sex. Personally if it came between having sex or kicking my dog out of the bedroom for an hour, I’d send him packing no matter how adorable his pouty face is.

CLICK FOR THE REST OF THIS POST

{ 1 comment }

Post image for No Condom Male Birth Control On Its Way To Market

That’s right, by 2017 dudes will be able to keep their seed from spread far and wide without the use of a condom. With one injection of Vasalgel the mens will be able to go bareback without fear of impregnating every Tom, Dick, and Harry. Of course, there’s still the fear of catching The Herp without the use of a condom, but it’s that’s not an issue, Vasalgel is coming to the rescue for all you condom haters.

But how does it work, Lola? Something, something, sciency mumbo jumbo:

It is essentially a reimagining of a medical technology called RISUG (reversible inhibition of sperm under guidance) that was developed by a doctor named Sujoy Guha over 15 years ago in India, where it has been in clinical trials ever since. Unlike most forms of female birth control, Vasalgel is non-hormonal and only requires a single treatment in order to be effective for an extended period of time. Rather than cutting the vas deferens—as would be done in a vasectomy—a Vasalgel procedure involves the injection of a polymer contraceptive directly into the vas deferens. This polymer will then block any sperm that attempt to pass through the tube. At any point, however, the polymer can be flushed out with a second injection if a man wishes to bring his sperm back up to speed.

That explains it! Except… err, what’s the vas deferens, Lola? It’s okay, I had to look it up to. The vas deferens is:

Vas-Deferens

CLICK FOR THE REST OF THIS POST

{ 13 comments }

Post image for Throw Back Thursday Nudity Edition: Teri Polo (2005)

Teri Polo is one of those actresses whose name you can never remember, but then you see her face and you’re like “Oh yeah, her! She was in Meet The Parents and its 14 and a half sequels.” Even if you hadn’t seen the mega successful Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro comedy vehicle, you’d recognize Teri’s face, because she had guest starred on every goddamn show that has ever existed.

What you might know, though, is that she totally nuded it up for Playboy in 2005. I’ve seen the pictures and I’m still surprised. I would have taken her for someone with more conservative values. It just goes to show you that you can’t judge a book by it’s cover.

Seriously. Not only did the little blonde vixen pose in Playboy when her career was in full swing thanks to Meet The Fockers, which was released a year before she did the nude shoot, but she also recently filed for bankruptcy despite making $25,000 an episode on The Fosters. That’s roughly $800,000 for a year or two of sporadic work.

Then again, $800,000 bucks doesn’t go far when you owe just about a million on back taxes and unpaid credit card bills. Factor in the cost of living: food, shelter, regular Brazilians, and she’s clearly living way beyond her means. Who knows, maybe there’s another Playboy photoshoot in Teri’s future.

CLICK FOR THE REST OF THIS POST

{ 13 comments }

Masturbation Roll

by RICK RODAY on September 17, 2014

Post image for Masturbation Roll

Peeperz presents to you the best sites on the entire internet:

5 Reasons To Avoid Fucking Bar Bait – Sex.com

Arianna Grande Playing Up the School Girl Fetish – DrunkenStepfather

Selena Gomez Cheats On Bieber At Wild Vegas Pool Party – CelebJihad

Ashley Greene Nude Showing Full Frontal – CelebSpank

Elizabeth Moss Bikini Cameltoe – TaxiDriverMovie

Abigail Clancy in a See Through Dress! – The Nip Slip

Oldie but Goodie: Michelle Angelo – Le Tag Parfait

August Alsina Ft. Nicki Minaj – ‘No Love (Remix)’ Video – Smoking Section

Jodie Gasson got Nylons in the Shower! – BoobieBlog

Yasmine Colt – 138 Water Photoshoot in Aruba – PrettyHot&Sexy

Sexy Celeb Babes – Paparazzigr.tv

Follow Peeperz on Twitter! – We rock the tweets, join the party

 

Image: Lela Star in Under The Desk by Brazzers

{ 1 comment }

Treats Mag Hits Another One Out Of The Park With Maria Popova!

September 17, 2014
Thumbnail image for Treats Mag Hits Another One Out Of The Park With Maria Popova!

Goddamn, Treats Magazine knows how to shoot a nude spread. They continue to impress me with their boobie photographing skills. Their last shoot with Alina Aliluykina is forever etched into my mind, but Maria Popova taking in some sun with her tits poking towards the sky is not half bad either. This is by far […]

Read the full article →

Watch Old Dudes & Ladies React To The “Fifty Shades…” Trailer

September 17, 2014
Thumbnail image for Watch Old Dudes & Ladies React To The “Fifty Shades…” Trailer

Seniors are the best. Seriously, watch an episode of The Golden Girls or pop a copy of Out to Sea into the VCR and tell me being old isn’t rad. Being old is awesome because you get to say things like: “I need to take a crap and a nap, and I do not need an […]

Read the full article →

Iggy Azalea Sex Tape Saga Continues…

September 16, 2014
Thumbnail image for Iggy Azalea Sex Tape Saga Continues…

Last week, news broke that the Peepz at Vivid were negotiating the rights to a Iggy Azalea’s sex tape. The Internet went wild. Whaaa- you never heard of Iggy?! Let me break it down for you, Azalea is a blonde Australian bombshell who allegedly left home at the age of 16 years-old to come on […]

Read the full article →

Olivia Wilde Screencaps From “Third Person” With Liam Neeson

September 16, 2014
Thumbnail image for Olivia Wilde Screencaps From “Third Person” With Liam Neeson

Jason Sudeikis is a lucky man. Have you seen Olivia Wilde lately?! She’s smoking hot as per usual, if anything, she gets hotter with age. Do you remember when she plays a bisexual DJ on The O.C.? She was hot back then, but nothing compared to the way she looks now. Olivia may be a natural […]

Read the full article →

Pornstar Found on Cover of Math Textbook

September 16, 2014
Thumbnail image for Pornstar Found on Cover of Math Textbook

Like most teenagers, I was much more interested in fitting in and socializing than I was in learning. High school is an awkward time where we’re trying to find ourselves while also trying to fit in with whatever crowd we happen to lean towards. Lugging around text books from class to class was always a […]

Read the full article →