There’s a very fine line between porn and artsy nude pics also known, in some high falutin’ circles, as erotica. The difference isn’t always obvious. At least, not at first glance. It takes a finely tuned eye… It’s sort of the difference between chocolate ice cream and double fudge chocolate ice cream. Some people may think they need the expertize of a sex blogger to figure out which is which in this
crappy metaphor, but let me assure you that either way you end up with a mouth full of chocolate and pants full of hard dick.
And that’s what counts here, right? We’re all looking for a little inspiration that comes in the form of hot, glistening, sweaty flesh, and that warm familiar feeling that grows in between our legs as a result. Had a long day? Feeling a little tense? Sit back, relax, and let Miss Lola show you a good time. In exchange for your sweet undying attention, I’ll teach you how to take artsy nudes and show you some hot pics in the process.
1. You can’t go wrong with black & white.
2. When in doubt make it blurry.
3. Grainy pics always equal artsy.
4. Play with lights & shadows.
5. Throw in some random object.
6. Off center points of view always do the trick.
7. Snap it yourself.
8. Have the model cover her face while taking a demure pose.
9. You’ll never see a porn star curled up in a fetal position.
10. Think outside the box and take your nudes outside.